Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Next Morning





Then next morning, I was able to get a better video. Here you go, grandmas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesssss! It's working today. She really is talking a lot! and I can see all that blond, blond hair too. She is so cute! Love to see Carter holding her and being so helpful, careful,and mature. Hearing Eli talk and "interpret" what she is saying. I think I heard Kate's sweet little voice in there too. Love to see them all, love you all so, so , so, so, so much!

Just Us! said...

Oh Wendi, I love the photos and the video! It is so fun to see new things on your blog. It makes being a long distance Grandma somewhat bearable. Thank you;)

Ralphie said...

She is just delicous! And I am in love with Eli. One look at that bed head and I was a gonner.