Sunday, April 14, 2013

Snuggle Time and a Video


My favorite thing these days is to lay and snuggle Lydia. I don't know that I took advantage of this stage with the other babies.  I think when you know it's your last, you savor the moments a little more. It's sad to admit because I loved all my babies but, oh my goodness, I love this girl. She just has this porcelain skin and these sweet little lips and big blue eyes.  We are all in love with her for sure. 





Lydia was "talking" so much tonight and I tried to get it on video.  Of course, I couldn't really catch it in time but here's a little video for the grandparents of how much she is changing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She has changed so much. I'm trying to figure out who she looks like, a little of everyone I think. I'm glad that you are enjoying the snuggle time, you'll never regret doing that. Love how Eli tries to get in on the action. You can see her long eyelashes in this video. So sweet! I love seeing my baby snuggle her baby. Love you sweetheart!

Karen Ella said...

oh my holy gracious! She's SOOOOO beautiful! I would seriously just stare at her the entire time.

Stueller said...

I feel the same way :)