Oh sweet Diana, bless her heart. This is my friend, Diana Dewey. She moved into the ward at the same time we did a couple of years ago. Her husband, Ben, is a med student at Dartmouth. Diana is the YW President and I have been her counselor for the last year. She is also the kids' piano teacher and is just a sweet, talented, wonderful lady. She helped me so much in the weeks leading up the the move by watching the kids so I could pack. She is expecting their first baby and will be an amazing mom! Hugs, hugs, hugs to my dear friend.
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Diana is an amazing friend, teacher, leader. Someone you will always remember and, hopefully, be able to stay in touch with. Maybe Ben will do his residency nearby, that would be so nice. I think it's true what people in your ward told me when you first moved there, that there would be friends at work, at church, in your community, that would become your family. I believe that happened.
Post a Comment