Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kate's Teachers

Both Carter and Kate were so blessed to have wonderful teachers this year.  This is Kate with her awesome teacher's aid, "Mrs. O" (Mrs. O'leary) and teacher, "Miss Beth" (Mrs. Beth Philips-Whithair).  Miss Beth and Mrs. O were so kind to Kate and so supportive of us at home as well.  I have never experienced such care and concern from a community as I did from the Ray School Community.  Even though I had such a rough transition to living in NH, I am incredibly grateful for the experience and so grateful for all the wonderful people we interacted with.  These pictures were taken at an end of the year potluck Kate's class had with all the students and their families.  Mrs. O is holding Kate's pumpkin plant that she was going to plant at her house for Kate since we didn't think it would survive the move.  We love the Ray School!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kate's experience at The Ray School was a very positive beginning to her school years, I think. They were really good teachers to a really good little girl. They were lucky to have her in their class too!