Sunday, June 16, 2013

Standby

We are in the middle of moving to Georgia and don't have a computer right now so please stand by for a little bit!

Meanwhile, here are some funny things the kids have said this week:

Eli shut his finger in the drawer and was crying.  I was comforting him but after a minute he started to fake cry so I asked, "What is that noise?"  And he said, "It's part of my sadness."

Eli spilled some oatmeal at breakfast and started shouting, "Napkin alert! Napkin alert!"

I was walking with Kate and we could hear the brook off the side of the road. Kate said, "I love the sound of the sewer. It sounds so pretty."  I had to have her repeat it like three times before I could grasp what she was saying.  I was like, "No sweetie. The sewer does not sound pretty. That's the brook over there that you can hear."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for writing them down. Love those sweet kids of yours!

Just Us! said...

That is hilarious!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Tonya said...

Ha ha ha ha!

Jordy and Paiger said...

Haha! So funny! Can't wait to see those funny people in a month!