Thursday, June 27, 2013

Four Months Old


Miss Lydia is 4 months old!  At her checkup, she weighed 14 pounds (46%)  and is 25 inches long (89%).  She still wakes up to eat at least every 3 hours (booooooo!) but is just happy as can be most of the time.  She usually only fusses if she's hungry, sleepy, or poopy...or if she hears my voice and wants me to hold her. The kids are so good with her and we all love her more than anything.  She has discovered that she has hands and loves to look at them and suck on them.  She is getting good at grabbing things.


She still does not really love tummy time and does not roll over at all. This is mostly my fault as she doesn't get a lot of floor time.  The floor can be a dangerous place at our house (cue Eli).


1 comment:

Just Us! said...

Wow, I hit the mother load today when I checked your blog!!! I loved all of your stories and memories. The kids look great. Thanks for the pictures and video. Love you all.