Thursday, June 27, 2013

Goodbye Dartmouth

Chad's coworkers from Dartmouth had a goodbye party for us.  It really was sad to say goodbye to them.  They have been so good to us. Letting Chad have a really flexible schedule so I could sleep after working, gifts when Lydia was born, and just really kind and good people.  The picture below is of Chad opening a nicely framed photo of the College and Dr. David Malenka (Chad's boss) in the background.


Left to right: Kathy, Todd, David, Cathy, Dan, Deb, Meg, Elaine, Chad, and Jeremiah.
Chad and I were both blessed to have wonderful and really supportive work experiences while living in New Hampshire.  We truly feel that the Lord guided us there and now is guiding us to Georgia.  I really hate saying goodbye to people I care about though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice to see faces to go with the names I heard you guys talk about for two years. Good people at every turn in your lives there. You are better for having been associated with them and they, in turn, are blessed because of you. Chad is such a nice person and easy to work with. I'm sure they will miss him a lot!